Saturday 24 January 2015

IN THE OLD POT...

IN THE OLD POT...  

Oh la la.....
I have a secret to tell you...
First you have to promise me not to tell anyone, promise ?
I always had an big, enormous crush on the B-52 (and the B-2 as well but it is another story...).


Come on!!!!!!
Have you seen the guy ?
This is what I call a throttle...
And a bunch of engines...
Oh, my lovely B 52, you are so HANDSOOOOOOOOME....
I would like to have a big cuddle under your wings.
I am quite sure, Angels have the same...
If by any chance I am on your runway (call me Penelope then), will you take me by your side ?
We'll have a nice ride together,
A nice refueling...
US Air Force, you know the name of my blog....
Enjoy the amazing take-off, refueling and landing on board this giant !!!
Copyright : Airboyd.TV


No comments:

Post a Comment