Tuesday 31 March 2015

LEMON AID - COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

LEMON AID
COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

If there is one make up product I haven't find yet, it is the CONCEALER... Yes, I have dark circles as lovely as the Mare Serenitatis on the Moon to be precise.

 Good Lord, I have been trying since many, many years to find the ONE. I have found some but there was always something wrong at the end :
- not hydrating enough so it looks worst than my dark circles.
- very transparents so it looked like I did not put anything at all.
- So thick that it accentuated wrinkles I didn't know I had actually, just under my eyes...
Shall I continue ??
Finally, I have found something which is not a concealer AT ALL... but works quite well on my circles : Lemon aid from Benefit. It is a yellow paste as yellow as lemon but in contrast with my dark circles, concealed, nearly, everything... I put it before my foundation THEN after my foundation as well... Just a few dab with my fingers and voila, it looks fine...I nearly have the glow of the "Waxing Gibbous"...



FIND ME :
At Boots or on the net : here

No comments:

Post a Comment