Tuesday 9 June 2015

HEADSET LIPPY#1 - CHANEL (MARIE) - COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

HEADSET LIPPY#1
CHANEL (MARIE) 
COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

 
Always glamour. Even when you request a take-off clearance...
So please find the headset lippy saga.
Obviously, it's not an obligation to fly with ;)

As you can see on my picture below, I ALWAYS wear lipstick (they look old but they are quite new actually...).
You will never, ever see me without.
Even when I went into labor, I put a lovely red before going to the hospital.
Yes, I am like this.

For a brief check list, you have to know that I have uber dry lips. My face is pale, my eyes oyster (yes, but THIS IS the definition for the green-grey colored eyes...).

My lips are so dry, they can lead to an Angular cheilitis so I MUST wear something which will hydrate as well as being nice and colorful on them. (I will do a special cockpit bazaar on very dry lips soon on the blog).
L'oreal, Bourjeois and Rimmel are not good for me at all. They leave a patch of color on my lips which looks absolutely terrible...
I had trouble with Chanel a few years ago as well (yes!). But when I see the new collection ROUGE COCO HYDRATION CONTINUE (Ultra Hydrating Lip Color), I decided to give it a go and hurrah, it worked well...

Chanel (430 - Marie), first one on the left

Lipstick anatomy
Chanel 430 (Mary) - Rouge Coco

It contains sunflower wax + jojoba and mimosa butters.
It's a medium rosy pink which will work for most skin tones.
It's not too opaque so your natural lip color will come through.

As a daily lipstick, the color is perfect.
It can be consider as a nude "with color" if you know what I mean...



The beast by itself



 
The beast on my hand


FIND ME
Any Boots
Anywhere
Selfridge's
Harrod's...
By mail : here 

No comments:

Post a Comment