Monday 22 June 2015

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #24 - PARIS THROUGH MY HEART

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #24
(MONDAY'S PICTURE)
PARIS THROUGH MY HEART


It has been a while
Yes, some time,
That I haven't been to Paris
To the Opera actually
The Opera Garnier.

The sky was outrageously blue
Between you and I,
I felt a little bit homesick,
And my body manifested it. 
I had a little pinch in my heart
It's always strange a pinch in your heart don't you think so : 
When you see a loved one, when you are moved, etc...
I would like to know what happened in my heart technically, clinically at this moment.
Just when you have this little pinch,
Does it pump my blood differently ?
Or is there less oxygen in the bicuspid valve ?
The aorta has a different pressure maybe ?
It is a mystery...
So I will leave my heart in peace for now
Enjoying with a lot of pinch the beauty of my hometown
Paris...






No comments:

Post a Comment