Sunday 28 June 2015

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #25 - MY CELLS REGENERATION

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #25 
(MONDAY'S PICTURE)
MY CELLS REGENERATION


I would be interested to know how many times my brain is solicited, between :
The mass of information stocked daily .
The faculty to juggle with the children while doing several things at the same time.
The every day noise,
Life in fact...

Sometimes I just want to shut down my brain , to close it.
To reset myself.
So I just sit down in a boat,
Gently rocked by the water.
Soothing my eyes with the small waves stirring the surface of the water.
Listening to the wind rustling the leaves of the trees.
Then, at this particular moment, I can nearly feel its invigorating action on my brain cells regeneration straight away.
And I am back again...




No comments:

Post a Comment