Saturday 13 June 2015

MIRAGE F1 : "JE SUIS VENU TE DIRE QUE JE M'EN VAIS..." (VIDEO) - A TRIBUTE

MIRAGE F1 : "JE SUIS VENU TE DIRE QUE JE M'EN VAIS..."
A TRIBUTE

Fox One, C'est fini !!!

This beauty will not fly anymore. After being removed from several French squadrons those last few years, the last of the F1 family (from Savoie's Recce squadron), is going for good as well...

It happened one year ago.
One year ago my handsome F1, my plane charming retired.
It was such a sad moment for me you have no idea.
I always thought that you and I one day...
And to be honest, my beloved F1, I always think,  that the length of your nose had definitely changed the face of the world...
Bon vent l'artiste !!!

Each time I watch it, I cry so...
Try to enjoy (without any tears), this amazing and moving tribute to these beautiful beasts (4 variants in the video : F1C, F1B, F1CT and F1CR) realized by the French Air Force (Armée de l'Air).

Copyright : Armée de l'air

No comments:

Post a Comment