Wednesday 9 September 2015

NON AEROSOL KLORANE - DRY SHAMPOO - COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

NON AEROSOL DRY SHAMPOO - COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR
KLORANE 
GENTLE DRY SHAMPOO WITH OAT MILK
NON AEROSOL SPRAY


PARADOX : "a person or thing that combines contradictory features or qualities." Why ? Because I know lots of women who possess the best hair products, go to the hairdresser regularly and use dry shampoo with butane, isobutane and propane for telling me afterwards "OMG Sixtine, I hate my hair, it is soooooooo dry, I really don't understand"... In my case, I did not even buy the "dry shampoo which dries hair" because of my son. When he saw the logo "extremely flammable" with the red flame, he told me straight away that it was forbidden to use, that I would died otherwise (oups!).
Thank you my son but to be honest I really need a dry shampoo because of my proximity with horses (I wear a hat regularly to ride or play polo) so it is necessary to refresh my hair in no time... 


So ta, dah!!!! I came with this non aerosol dry shampoo used by my GRAND-MOTHER!!! Ah, la, la Sixtine. Yes, a gentle dry shampoo with oat milk to clean the hair without water... It's absolutely perfect even though the magic powder is white, a nice massage and it disappears instantly. Your hair is fresh in a flash with volume and lightness as well... The bonus is that you can use it SAFELY everywhere. 
WARNING : Klorane sells the same dry shampoo with BUTANE, ISOBUTANE AND PROPANE so be careful and go for the original one, yes, the one used by my grand-mother which exists since 40 years!!!! Good Lord, time flies...;)



FIND ME
By mail (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment