NOT TO BE MISSED !
HERITAGE DAYS : INITIATIONS FLIGHT (SAFRAN AEROSPACE MUSEUM)
19 AND 20 SEPTEMBER 2015
The Aviation and Space Museum Safran participates in the Heritage Days on 19 and 20 September 2015.
the Museum proposes piloting helicopters simulations and workshops for children throughout the week- end.
The Museum presents its unique collection of over 100 aircraft engines, rockets and helicopters, most of which have been restored by the Association of Friends of the Museum Safran (motors aircraft) or by old MS (rocket motors). In the halls of the museum, you will discover the airplane "Mirage III C" and the helicopter " Alouette II "on board which visitors will be photographed.
PROGRAM OF THE WEEK-END:
- Introduction to piloting an airliner landing and takeoff.
- A Bell 206 helicopter simulator : make introductory flights VFR (visual flight) & IFR (instrument flight).
- A paper airplanes powered workshop in providing youngest to build their own paper plane with a small electric motor.
- Simulations to live demonstrations of aerobatic Patrouille de France on simulators including virtual reality helmets.
- Water Workshops rockets and micro-rockets powder for youth (age 8) to present them in a fun way the different stages of space propulsion
- A mini radio controlled helicopters Animation workshop for an introduction to the management of these electric machines
- Two workshops to test students' knowledge of the trades of aeronautics and space.
Saturday 19 and Sunday, September 20, 2015
Location: Roundabout Ravaud, 77550 Reau - FRANCE
Hours: 9 am-18h