Tuesday 3 November 2015

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR - TAKE OFF MAKE UP CHECKLIST {1} LA ROCHE POSAY, ROSALIAC

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR
TAKE OFF MAKE UP CHECKLIST{1}
LA ROCHE POSAY, ROSALIAC

I think that we could go for an endless checklist regarding our skin.
Serum, cream, eye cream, bb cream, cc cream, dd cream, primer, foundation, light foundation, shall I continue ? We can enormously thanked the advertising team behind Beauty market which knows perfectly well how to create a NEED we never had before they created it...
So, now that you have a multiple layer of cream and make up on your face, how do you manage to remove it then?

With a milk, a lotion, an oil, a soap, a tonic, nothing ? 
My skin is very white and fine. Very dry, reactive and sensitive, prone to redness. A real bliss... 
Imagine a kiss with a men no shaved, it's not possible for me... Ok, it is, but everyone will notice it afterward ;)
For example, I cannot use some organic products : my skin will say it loudly after a few minutes, with spots and red patches all over (imagine for a date...., because it always happens before a date otherwise it would not been funny....:(
So obviously, I tried everything. I gave up to see a dermatologist : "you should try La Roche Posay products. If it still does not work, come back to me".

 
So did I. 
I took nearly everything from the French Pharmaceutic Laboratory and it worked. 
Very well indeed.
Since many years now, I use the Rosaliac Micellar make-up removal gel
I just need a cotton pad, without rinsing. It has a nice blue-sea color and it leaves my skin soft, clean and smooth. A real gem...






FIND ME :
Rosaliac micellar make-up removal gel by La Roche Posay
Any Boots
John Bell and Croyden (here)
By mail : click here

No comments:

Post a Comment