Tuesday 24 November 2015

HEADSET LIPPY#3 - YVES SAINT LAURENT (ROUGE PURE COUTURE 04) - COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

HEADSET LIPPY#3  
YVES SAINT LAURENT (ROUGE PURE COUTURE 04) 
COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR



Always glamour....Especially when you ask tower for permission to enter the runway and takeoff...
To follow my pink mood after the "you-know-what", I was looking for a lovely pinky note lippy.
To be honest, I am not a believer of real pink lipstick. I think they look tacky and having a real pale complexion the same as Anne d'Autriche, it's a no-no for me. But I thought to myself that maybe, somewhere in the Universe...who knows?


So I been through Harrod's (because I have points to spend ;) And after a while, I was feeling a bit grumpy when....Yves Saint Laurent talked to me "come on Sixtine". And Saint Laurent was right because I did find one, a kind of nice red with pink notes in. 
In addition the lipstick case would be a nice touch to my cockpit (important, reaaaaaally important). 
I do not kiss anything to show you the color as you can see sometimes on several blogs. It's a shame I know because I do like kissing : aircraft carrier, Concorde, my aircraft, and......
I may have been a Pope in a previous life or..... a Prince Charming!
And lucky you, it was sunny yesterday just for the lip case (Ah la la Sixtine...).




FIND ME
Anywhere (Harrods, Boots,...)
Net : here


No comments:

Post a Comment