Monday 11 January 2016

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #41 - TRANSITION

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #41
(MONDAY'S PICTURE)
TRANSITION

Each time it is a little bit the same,
After being away from my home in London,
I need time to readjust myself,
To reset ad litteram my mind to daily life
Food shopping, school running, meals preparing... 

Especially when coming back from Austria
Where I had nothing to do
Where I am served from the morning till the night
By white gloves sometimes..
So I go to MY spot
In Camber Sand
Welcomed by the sea, my oracle
Which can be calm, fiery, agitated or dangerous... 
This time the sea was quieter
But still, the back and forth motion of its waves massaged my sense, my perception
Like invisible hands
I terribly need this phase
I terribly need this face-off
I terribly need this transition
Then energized,
I take my car and drive off to my happy life,
In London...
Just in time for the school run...




No comments:

Post a Comment