Monday 25 January 2016

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #43 - 4 DEGREES

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #43 
(MONDAY'S PICTURE)
4 DEGREES


No, I am not cold at all
Why are you saying that? 
What a strange idea,
Oh come on...
It's not cold in fact
You think it's cold but ....no, it's not
Noooooo, silly you, that's perfectly fine.
Not cold at all....

It's good because I am not cold...
It's in your mind,
Always in your mind...
Yeap, it's cool, it's not thaaaaaat cold...
Yes, if you only put your hand,
Like that in the water,
It's a kind of thermal shock then
Just your hand, of course, 
But silly bunny, why do you put your hand in the freezing water like that?
Careful, it's cold!
Bloody cold,
Extremely, painfully, insanely COLD
But with your whole body you know,
It's change completely,
I know it's weiiiiiiird,
It is actually NOT that cold.
Believe me
I am not cold...
Not at all.
Otherwise I would NOT BE in the lovely water,
In the middle of January...
Sometimes people think that because you are blue, you are cold
But not in my case,
No, no,
Not in my case...
I am ABSOLUTELY not coooooooold.
I may be blue but my heart inside is warm, 
I am perfectly all riiiiiiight....
As long as my heart is warm,
And beating.... 
Still... 



Waterski - Datchet - UK

No comments:

Post a Comment