Monday 8 September 2014

ROOT COVER UP - WOW (COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR)

 ROOT COVER UP - WOW (COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR)

Diagnosis 
I am a brunette. My hair is a mix between Vanessa Paradis and Marie-Antoinette, Queen of France. 
Vanessa for the natural wavy curl and Marie-Antoinette for the grey...

This Root Cover up is a gem!! I own several of this product : one in my car, one in France, once in my bag, one in my cockpit... I would not be able to live without it to be honest. This powder will adhere and cover my grey roots without be sticky, oily or dry in an instant. It is water resistant and will stay 6 days (I did the test). The large mirror is very handy as well. So no more grey roots EVER! It allows me several weeks without going for a proper hair dying at the hairdresser. So it calms my scalp as well as my bank account... 6 colors to choose from.



Find me 
Any Space NK
Colorwowhair.com


No comments:

Post a Comment