Monday 1 December 2014

MIND UNDER ATTACK : LAST CHRISTMAS IDEAS...

MIND UNDER ATTACK : LAST CHRISTMAS IDEAS...

It seems to follow always the same pattern : you know that Christmas is generally in December. You know that around September, ALL your friends are talking about Christmas "which will come very rapidly my dear...". You know that after Halloween, Christmas will be just around the corner. On Christmas Eve (yes, the 1rst of December is Christmas Eve nowadays), you have bought exactly (let me guess for you...). 1 gift ? Ah la la... Lucky you, I am here for your last minute ideas. They are simple, smart, not expensive at all and very effective. A book, a DVD, a bracelet and a Gliding. The fortunate ones will enjoy them enormously. On your marks, get ready.....Shop!

Picture gliding : Copyright Gliding Oxford Club

LA PATROUILLE DE FRANCE - LE FILM
Eric Magnan
DVD

My patrouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiille.
Yes, I adore them. This film is a gem. Magnificent aircraft, my Raaaaaaaaafale en guest-star, my beloved Mirage 2000, scenery to die for. The life, hope and wonders of the pilots... You will spend such a nice time with the best of the Aerobatic team in the whole world....  Life is good. Life is terribly good. Just enjoy this little video and you will understand.
You can buy this DVD at Amazon.



BRACELET
HIPANEMA

What do you think of my Piper ? Isn't he handsome with my bracelet ?
Yes, those very cute bracelets created by 2 French ladies and completely handmade in Brazil will be the new hit for any women you know. Those bracelets are very popular in French already...I saw some at Topshop last time but they were far more expensive.
I ordered mine in France, in the South of France actually, in Nice. They are 30 pounds less than anywhere else...
To order at BRAZILIAN BIKINI SHOP, it's here


I WANT TO FLY.....

What about a gliding lesson ?
At Oxford Gliding club you can have a trial lesson for 45 pounds only...
A perfect gift for anyone, don't you think so ? I do, definitely.
Oxford Gliding club, here

A BOOK, YES BUT ....A VERY GOOD ONE
AIRMANSHIP
by Carey Edwards

A very nice man indeed. I have his book (and signed by himself. He is a very good water skier as well...)
This book will be a perfect present for a Pilot and very interesting for an aviation nutter, aviation addict, aviation lover, etc...
In any Waterstone or Amazon

And for me ?
Just any backsitting on any of those supersonic aircraft I cherish...

No comments:

Post a Comment