Tuesday 9 December 2014

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR - "MY HAIR PLAN - PART 2 - SHAMPOO - CONDITIONER - MASK"

 COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR
"MY HAIR PLAN - SHAMPOO - CONDITIONER - MASK"

You should know the nature of my hair by now... If not have a look (click here). Very, very dry that's for sure... I think that I have used all the brands available at my hairdresser's. It has been quite difficult to find something very adequate. I do think that I might have found (for now).
Ojon seems very good when you have very dry hair like mine. This brand came from Brazil and the importance of a lovely hair mane over there seems primordial...

 So after my monoi ceremonial, I use 3 hair products : a shampoo, a conditioner and a mask.
I use the "Rare blend infusion shampoo" and the "Rare blend deep conditioner"from Ojon.
I use as well a Leonor Greyl shampoo called "Crème aux Fleurs". It is a shampoo but I use it as a mask and leave it for 10 minutes just after the ritual shampoo + conditioner. It gave the finish touch of hydration my hair needs and voila ! My hair does not look like straw and feel nourished.



FIND ME
You can find Leonor Grey, Crème aux Fleurs at Amazon (here)
You can find Ojon, Shampoo + conditioner at any Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment