Wednesday 19 November 2014

MY HAIR CRAFT - PART 1 - PRE-SHAMPOO - MONOI OIL

MY HAIR CRAFT - PART 1 - PRE-SHAMPOO - MONOI OIL


My hair is terribly important. I go to the hairdresser every month for trimming. At home, I look after them like the Saint Graal. My hair is curly like Vanessa Paradis (remember) so I need to have special products to counterbalanced the dryness. Therefore, before the shampoo, I use monoi. I am completely addicted to this scent. I have monoi for my shower, for my body, for my hair...I was 4 years old when my aunt, a diplomat, brought me back from Tahiti, a bottle of "Tiki" oil with a macerated Tiare flower inside. The smell was a journey to itself and the mystery of this black flower inside the bottle added to the fascination I would always have for this precious unguent... I love this Klorane oil, "Les Polysianes" because of the special "Monoi morinda" which reminds me the most of the "Tiki" one...
So 2-3 hours before the shampoo, I apply this oil all over my hair like a kind of cataplasm (not too much though, it's oil). And then....

To be continued with PART 2 - SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER



Find me
Amazon : here 

No comments:

Post a Comment