Tuesday 28 April 2015

ARE YOU READY TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN FOR RAFALE, RACER OR ...? (VIDEO)

ARE YOU READY TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN FOR RAFALE, RACER OR... ? (VIDEO)


Ah la la, mon Rafaaaaaaaale.
Do you feel the "Je ne sais quoi" when you just see him coming...;)-


I know, Rafale and I is the impossible love story... (they are the best mind you...).
Ok, Tao has a single seat in his Tiger but if the Rafale B behind wish to have a backseater then, they know who to ask for...

From the Piper cub to the racer ...... and my handsome Rafale.
I think that you will find the love of your life there...

My family since many, many generations are from the Lot so I was moved by the beautiful scenery of the Dordogne below.
What a spectacular land. Don't you think so ?

At 0.37, you cannot miss the impressively beautiful Beynac Fortress (no, you can't miss it... For your information, the first building dates back to the 12th-13 centuries).
At 1.48, the Siorac bridge over the Dordogne (which is a "fleuve" not a "rivière ")
At 4.10, it is (normally) the magnificent Bannes castle.

Congratulation to Hugo Possamai for this film. I started my blog "From the Sky" and I am always amazed buy his work, passion and dedication to aviation.... For me, he is the best...
Do not hesitate to subscribe to his Youtube channel...

Ok, ok, I stop talking....
Enjoy...

#donttouch #rafaleismine 
#pastouche #cestmonrafale

No comments:

Post a Comment