Monday 4 May 2015

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #17 - WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY KING

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #17
(MONDAY'S PICTURE)
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY KING

In nearly every Instagram posts, you see some.
Taken by any women, any men.
Sometimes even teenagers ...

So I thought it would been terribly easy.
And obviously, I wanted to do it as well. 
Why not ?
But no, I tried many, many times but I could not.
You know, taking a picture of the clothes you are wearing.
With a certain angle I look like an hippopotamus,
With a certain angle, you cannot see the clothes.
So I told myself,
Right,
I will put the clothes on something nice then,
And take a picture.
You see that quite frequently on Instagram too.
Heu. Ah la la.
To be honest with you, these people are taking hours and hours to do THE picture.
Because,
You see all the (terrible) details of your clothes when they are lying down.
The colors of your clothes are not the same at all.
There is a kind of "harmony", a nice "mise en scene" to display them which is not easy...
Bref, IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL.
Lying down or on me, I am definitely not made for fashion.
So I get some help,
From my Baby,
It does not look fantastic, I know
But I can say to myself that I made an effort,
At least once,
With a little help from my King... 


No comments:

Post a Comment