Monday 1 June 2015

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #21 - A KIND OF MAGIC...

LA PHOTO DU LUNDI #21 
(MONDAY'S PICTURE)
A KIND OF MAGIC...



I am absolutely in love with these beauties...
They seem magical don't you think so ?
I am sure that unconsciously, I have chosen them for this special side...
Not the magic in the true sense of the word obviously
Mind you, it would be intersting in a way :)

No, just because they always remind me of my cult, my legendary, my childhood film : Peau d'Âne .
Peau d'Âne, the famous film of Jacques Demy, I told you about (here), with Catherine Deneuve.
When Peau d'Âne escaped in a horse-drawn carriage padded with incredible white feathers.
The horses were white, absolutely stunning and the carriage has no driver...
This scene for me was a symbol of total freedom. (at 3.36 from the video below)

 

But a special freedom, a paradoxal one as someone organized everything for it.

And it meant for me that in any situation even extreme, someone would be there...
For sure, my beauties as polo ponies, don't have their mane.
Maybe the day it will regrow, something magical might happened...


No comments:

Post a Comment