Friday 21 November 2014

PEAU D’ÂNE - DONKEY SKIN (FILM) - MADAME DE POMPADOUR (BOOK)

PEAU D’ÂNE (DONKEY SKIN) - FILM
MADAME DE POMPADOUR - BOOK

This is my film, my reference. It soothes me, comforts me. When  moody, I always put Peau d'âne and I am six years old again... At that time, I wanted to be Peau d'âne, I wanted to have her beauty and her wardrobe. For my wedding, I asked for a dress in Peau d'âne's style (you should have seen the saleswomen's face), and I nearly had it....(Merci Christian Lacroix)...


MADAME DE POMPADOUR, A LIFE
ÉVELYNE LEVER

A biography...
When Jeanne Poisson was a child, a fortune-teller predicted that she would one day be the mistress of a king…


PEAU D’ÂNE 
Donkey Skin


A film by 
Jacques Demy
With
Catherine Deneuve
Jean Marais
Jacques Perrin

French fairy-tale drama.


A princess fled from her father wearing his prized magical donkey skin…
She worked in a farm as a pig-keeper dreaming of meeting the Prince…
A film full of color, Renaissance style and magic…


No comments:

Post a Comment