Monday 6 July 2015

THE FLYPAST... UNCUT - 14 OF JULY 2014 (VIDEO)

THE FLYPAST... UNCUT - 14 OF JULY 2014
(VIDEO)

Lucky you !
A pure bliss
As if you were there... (nearly on the back of a horse)
From the horses of the Garde Républicaine
To my beloved Mirage and Rafale
Admire the 3 French forces : Earth, Navy and Air
The military school, 
I envy you...
Be at the heart of this very special moment
And if by any chance you are in Paris at this time
Do not miss it for anything...

For the impatient, the aerial flypast will open at 37.49 with the Patrouille de France... 
Closely followed by my retired F1
Then (I may have forgotten some, sorry about that...)
* my Rafaaaaaale from Normandie-Niemen squadron, from Saint-Dizier and from the Navy,
* SEM from the 17F,
* Mirage 2000N, 2000D, 
* Cigogne,
* Alphajet,
* ATL2, 
* Falcon 50 from the Navy...
* My chouchou the A400 (even a glance from inside)
* C-130 Hercules
* Transall C-160
etc,

Que du bonheur !


Just for your information, the French flypast consist on:
53 aircrafts
3 800 people
241 horses
30 helicopters...



HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS TIME...

Copyright : Ministère de la Defense

No comments:

Post a Comment