Thursday 1 October 2015

HEADSET LIPPY#2 DIOR (MITZAH 008) COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

HEADSET LIPPY#2
DIOR (MITZAH 008) 
COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR

 
Always glamour. Even when you request a take-off clearance...
I continue with my saga. It started (here), remember ?
Obviously, it's not an obligation to fly with ;)

This time with an all around nice purple shade. 




Perfect for Fall and Winter season when you are wearing a scarf, it goes with any colors...
This lipstick is from the Dior collection Diorific.
I am not really into Dior but I like the color to be honest.
Very easy to apply, non drying, it's a perfect all-around "pret-a-porter" lipstick.
As I said, it is a purple shade. A nude purple, like a bois de rose. 
But not with too many blue hue in it.
It has a brown hint so you can wear it anytime of the day really.

FIND ME:
Anywhere (Boots - Selfridges - Liberty - Harrod's)
On the net (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment