Monday 2 February 2015

MY HAIR PLAN 3 - PANTHENE HAIR STRENGTH TONIC

COCKPIT BEAUTY BAZAAR
MY HAIR PLAN 3 - PANTHENE HAIR STRENGTH TONIC


This is the last opus of my Hair Plan which started here.
As you know, I am a brunette, my hair is curly (exactly the same as Vanessa Paradis), shoulder length and very dry with a tendency to fall out.


I washed them once a week only (here).
So prior to wash , 3 days before and religiously, I applied this gem from Panthene : "Hair strength tonic"
Before knowing Panthene, I used to apply Rene Furtherer with mitigated opinion. It worked on the fall but it leaves my hair a little bit heavy which looked strange...
Then I discovered Panthene. To be honest, I bought it because it was new (yes, I tend to try nearly everything new. This is my girly side...You should see the amount of points on my Boot's fidelity card...).
At the beginning, nothing happens. The good news was the product itself : you have to massage it directly at the roots and it IS NOT oily at all. Very good point.
Then one day, less hair on my brush. Very good point indeed....
6 weeks afterwards (with an application 3 times a week), there was barely hair on my brush...HOORAY. It worked.
I continue to apply this very good product (which costs absolutely nothing especially when you buy through the special offer 2 for 3). And I apply it as well on the tips of my hair when they need a little help. Bref, my hair do not fall (nearly) anymore. I am happy. The birds are singing and I can buy some new products again...

FIND IT :
Any Boots
Anywhere really...

No comments:

Post a Comment